Session: Wire Your Brain for High Impact Leadership
Do the people you work with describe you as a secure base?
How can you use brain science to become a more effective leader?
Cognitive neuroscientists are gaining greater insights into how the brain interacts and learns in the workplace environment.
Intertwining his expertise and experience in working with 230,000 people around the world, Terry Small will show you techniques and introduce skills that will allow you to bring your leadership abilities to the very highest levels. Most importantly, you will learn how to incorporate knowledge into behaviour. Come and learn a whole new approach to leading yourself and your team.
- A model for a mindful, whole-brain approach to gain a following
- Practical tips, secrets, and strategies that you can start using immediately
- 3 influence techniques that every leader must know about
- How words can change the brain
- How to use the “Primacy and Recency Effect” to instantly become a better communicator
- The importance of being present and real
Terry Small is a master teacher and Canada’s leading learning skills specialist. He is the author of the Brain Bulletin with over 34,000 subscribers worldwide.
He has presented on the brain for 33 years to organizations worldwide. His knowledge, warmth, humour and dynamic presentation style have made him a much sought-after keynote speaker.
Terry has presented his ideas to over 255,000 people in 25 countries.
His clients include IBM, TEDx, Ford, IMD, JTI, UBS, Hitachi, Bayer, Bosch, CRA, RCMP, Telus, and many schools and universities. His presentations are engaging, humorous, practical, and all based on the latest brain science.
CLF Presenting Sponsor
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Session Date: May 5, 2018
Session Time: 9:30 am